If you don’t get rid of all hidden sugars then at least get rid of wheat. You don’t have to get rid of them all but if you get rid of one then I recommend wheat. It’s been genetically modified for 100’s of years to produce faster year around. Wheat is the one food that if you get rid of, you’ll see an immediate difference in your body.
This means eliminating but not limited to, wheat bread, cereals, pasta, and more.
Hidden sugars are those sugars we naturally don’t think of, so we call them hidden. Hidden sugars are the equivalent to the hidden cues that we don’t or forget to study for on a test that maybe the reason a person gets a C instead of an A. Hidden sugars are like the hints in a marriage that you’re not picking up on that are hindering your marriage. They are the little fees on purchases with credit cards or the hidden fees behind a contract that hurt you later. Hidden sugars are the sugars we never think of. Sure we know candy is sugar, we know sweet tea and cokes, and cookies and all desserts. But what about Whole Grain wheat bread?? What if you knew you would be better off eating a snickers thin 2 slices of whole grain wheat bread? Or how about 100% apple or orange juice, that you’d might as well drink a coke? Or here’s the kicker, that instead of eating a cup of corn, why not just have a pumpkin pie? Yes these items all have hidden sugars that are not only detrimental to our health but also to our weight. Simply put hidden sugars are dangerous, because we don’t know we’re consuming them but they are affecting our health and weight!
4. Cereals (except oatmeal)
5. Fruit based smoothies
6. Dried fruits (bananas, dates, raisins)
7. Fruit Juices
Let’s be about what were talking about. We talk about getting in shape, and eating right, instead of just talking about it, lets back it up with some action! “Walk it like I talk it”
1. Elliptical machine
2. Bike machine
3. Row machine
1. Standard barbell squat
2. Sumo barbell deadlifts
3. leg press
5. weighted hip bridges
Most diets work, you’ll hear people mention they lost 10 pounds on the south beach diet, or 20 pounds on adkins diet, or 15 pounds on the Keto diet. The reason most diets work is because they have the same thing in common, they limit bad carbs, like potatoes, breads, pastas, candy and alcohol. Any time you limit substances that elevate blood sugar levels, you’re going to lose weight as a result. With that being said, try any and every diet if you like and see which one suits you best.
1. front load your high calorie , high insulin meals, this means breakfast time consuming the majority of your calories.
2. Eat veggies and beans/legumes
3. Cook your own food
1. Lifting heaving weights but compound lifts like: squats, deadlifts, bench press, barbell rows, pull ups, chin ups, dips, lunges
2. kettle bell swings (1/3 of your body weight) and 150 swings a week can yield a 2% body fat drop in 4 weeks (28 days)
3. Total body exercises like: squat to press up, lunge to curl, curl to press, use moderate weight with reps from 5-8
4. Sprints or hill runs. For sprints select a speed that challenges you and do for 20 seconds to 1 minute, aim to do 20 minutes of sprints with 1 minute rest periods calculated in. Hill sprints should be 10-20
Unless you’re using treadmill for sprints, hill walks or changing it up at least every 10 minutes, then just walking on it is a waste of time. This is because you’re building up your appetite for later. You’ll burn calories for sure, but now you’ll be hungrier and want to replace those calories later. Instead use treadmill for intense running or workouts like sprints. Use them for hill runs or for warm up and cool downs. Your focus should be on weight lifting exercises , like total body exercises and isolation workouts.