When in doubt, hunger, go find some nuts. Brazil nuts, almonds, cashews, peanuts, pistachios, sunflower seeds, these are all good nuts to have to hold you over until your next meal. I would aim to get 10 grams of protein from nuts and that’ll give you a good 20-30 min hold over.
Below are 3 major benefits of Yoga:
1. meditation- stress relieving
2. Increase flexibility- more agile and mobile
3. Burn calories and Tone up your body!
2. Tomatos (yes we forget that they are fruits)
Workouts to do when it’s rainy outside:
1. Indoor walk at the mall
2. Jog in place form 30 min while watching tv
3. Lunges and push ups during commercial breaks for one 30 min show
Are you having a good day, well use the goodness of that energy to have a good workout. Are you having a stressful day? Take your stress out in the gym. Your anger or pain out in the gym. Your celebrations out in the gym. The gym is for everyone!
Enjoy your Labor Day everyone!
2. Helps energize employees
3. Creates team bonding and chemistry
4. Cohesion amongst employees
5. Healthier employees
Oatmeal and coffee for breakfast is a good way to start your day. Oatmeal will give you the natural energy you need, and coffee with the caffeine is a natural fat burner. So just one idea to start your morning with to get you fueled for the day!
1. People who just got divorced or out of a relationship
2. Those who were told by a medical profession they’re in bad health or about to die
3. Individuals who are about to get married